THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Myspace

Myspace is a pretty awesome thing on the Internet. I have a myspace and lots of friends on it. But mostly bands. That is where I find cool new bands and bands that are alike. There are some bad things on myspace that dont need to be on there like people threatening each other or starting a bad rumor but thats just people manipulating the situation. I keep in touch with alot of people. I also learned so much from myspace and their codes. I can make a layout and understand the html codes, because when I first got a myspace in 2005 I didnt get it and I finally just studied the codes and what not. This web design class has to do some of that and I feel like I understand a lot of it. Myspace could have maybe just helped me think of being a web designer in my furture.

0 comments: